05 November 2013

I really, really like these kids... And I really, really miss that big one - every day!




Just how she likes to be... barefoot and dancing free!



Which of the following four is your favorite?





I really like the third one (of the previous four).





Wonder what they're looking at?



Me too!


But looking at this storm rolling in (Can you see the flash from the lightening up in the cloud? I couldn't believe I actually caught it in the photo!), we decided we'd better head for the "safety" of the van and our campground...

And yes. I'm still posting photos from our marathon cross country adventure last summer... at least the ones that haven't made it to the blog yet. Are you bored, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails