14 November 2013

Bears of all sorts of shapes and sizes... on parade...

I don't really like the movie Dumbo... yet a refrain from that movie has been stuck playing in (with?) my mind all day.

Here's why... and that fact just might explain the words tagging along with...

Look out! Look out!
There's teddy bears on parade


Here they come!
Hippety hoppety


They're here and there
Those bruins are ev'rywhere


Look out! Look out!
They're tugged around the gym


In boxes trimmed
Clippety cloppety
Brightly displayed
Those teddy bears on parade


What'll I do? What'll I do?
What an unusual view!


I could stand the donkey's bray 
Even try a cuke sorbet.
But technicolor Ursidae?
Is really much too for me




I am not the type to faint
When things are odd or things
are quaint
But teddies plus kids with little restraint?



It can certainly give you an awful fright!
What a sight!


Chase 'em away!
Chase 'em away!


I'm afraid 
Need your aid


Those teddy bears on parade!
Teddy Bears!
Teddy Bears!


(And I just had to include this one. 
Any guesses why? 
It might actually be one of my favorite photos of the bunch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails