07 September 2011

Not Really Wordless Wednesday - Raspberry Danishes ~ Simply Delightful!

Thanks to my sweet friend, we've enjoyed raspberry danishes minus a chunk of work thrice this summer... she sent me a bag of raspberry filling - all I have to do is squeeze it out of the bag. We finished it up making raspberry-filled donuts last Saturday. These danishes are a favorite - one of the kids (usually Nadia) mixes up the recipe the night before and then I get up early to bake it. The first time, they were drizzled with a cream cheese icing. Don't they look yummy?!!!











The second time, I drizzled them with a chocolate glaze and oh my... Just in case you don't believe me, I really mean that... OH.MY!!!
...needless to say, I didn't get any pictures.

I was too busy making sure my scavengers didn't scavenge 'em all before I even got a taste!

Thanks, Jenny, for loving on our family this way! We do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails