04 August 2011

Individual medleys...

Tim took the following video at the elementary swim competition back in June... just now, finally, posting it.

I do particularly enjoy watching this... just because I competed in the the IM (one of my better events so many moons ago) so frequently. Seeing the stroke improvement in these kids who only get a week of formal swimming lessons each year delights me; I find it hilarious that Nadia (touches second) and her friend Heidi (touches first) are "featured" in the video, making this the perfect follow-up to yesterday's Wordless Wednesday.

 

These two gals discovered last weekend, with a little help from their mamas,  that they will be classmates at Sahel Academy in just a few weeks... you should have seen the smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails