12 February 2011

Surely Goodness and Mercy...

A couple of months ago, I shared during our staff devotional time at the MK school where I teach. The past few weeks had been crazy busy for me, so I was wanting to share something simple, short and sweet… something that was near to my heart because it was something God had already been teaching… working on in me… something that was “testimony” rather than “teaching,” simply because of my personal convictions regarding devotional times in mixed groups…

And the Holy Spirit led me back to where I’d started at the beginning of this school year...

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want...

...my cup overflows.

After several weeks of a break due to the Christmas schedule and traveling, Ashley has Missionary Moms back up and running again!

Head on over and join me there for the rest of what God laid on my heart to share yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails