02 January 2011

Words can't describe - it was simply, an amazing, healing night...

Sometimes this place, the people here, take my breath away and leave me speechless...












Always, my God... his holiness, his graciousness... that both exist perfectly in Him and because of Him... and that He gives me vivid glimpses of them in this fallen world... this one who loves words simply has no adequate words...














Except for the Word - God with us - even... especially... when we feel all alone.





















I wish I could have captured a picture of the stars... or the moon rising over the crest of the dune... but then the pictures wouldn't, can't, do justice in trying to share that wonderful evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails