12 November 2010

~ so my friends stop buggin' me ~

friends
whose names remain unmentioned
are insisting

 "include a photo of you!"
"soon!"

much easier said than done
 when you are the one usually taking the photos,
when you aren't "in" to self-photography,
you know the kind
where you stick the camera
at arm's length
in front of your face
*snap*
and then
immediately
 looking expectantly to see whatever
~amusing~
~out of focus~ 
~ ridiculous ~
~or humiliating~
image you haphazardly
may have captured


tim snagged this photo last week when he was taking photos
of one of the mission properties that we hope to sell
he was in the process of making a flier
to distribute
to let people know about the property

I'm not sure why
?????
but since he took this photo

to please a few friends

voilà!
a photo of me
(and my colleague diane)
surrounded by a bunch of
silly
stream-of-consciousness
sorts
of words

because tonight
 i'm too tired to come up with something more creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails