06 November 2010

Excitement!!!

This afternoon, I'll be teaching Ladies' Bible study at our church for the first time since we left on home assignment... it has been almost a year and 1/2. I'm a little bit nervous to teach in French with a bit of Zarma thrown in for the first time in a long time... but I also can't wait.

We are looking at the Parable of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15)~

and I thought I'd ask you the same question I'm going to ask them:

Is this the story of a son who sins... a father who forgives... or a brother who boasts?

Hopefully, I'll be able to tell you all about what they thought... and give you my answer to that same question sometime next week!

Appreciate you prayers for this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails