10 July 2010

"Lost" Photos ~ SIX ~ When Life Gets Crazy Busy...

...and you are trying to figure out how to pack everything you think you'll need and your family of 10 thinks they might want or need as well as several bits of equipment for the recording studio...

...into 19 suitcases that can't weight more than 50 pounds apiece...

...it is easy to start to feel like you are going crazy and you start pulling your hair out (even though you really DO love your new haircut)....

It is at times like that when it is really nice to remember calmer, more peaceful times, like this ~

Tonight, I'm remembering, and treasuring, this delightfully quiet and peacefully sweet moment.

2 comments:

  1. my life isn't anywhere as insane as yours right now...but I appreciated these pictures...they reminded me to savor a few peaceful moments instead of being frantic all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails