18 December 2009

Now that there's SNOW on the ground, and the air is frigid ~

~I'm finally getting around
to posting our "fall" pictures... here are some from Brendan's last gorgeous day soccer game. While it was a little on the chilly, that day was nothing compared to this morning, it was fun to see how much Brendan had improved as a soccer player, and the bright colors were just like the sweet-but-not-too-sweet icing on the cake!

All bundled up! Isn't she a cutie?

It's a good thing I know God wants our family to live, work and serve in Niger... I could really get into being a "soccer mom!" ~ especially with days like this one! It is definitely a fall recipe for fun and delight.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had thought to take pictures of the colors - yours are beautiful.

    Be thankful for nice days like that one. I recall one October game back in my own CBA days when I was bundled up in sweatpants and a coat, and still shivering - it was snowing!

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails