12 November 2009

Elsie Mae's bday... only 2 months "en retard."

...I mean, the photos are "en retard."

We actually held the birthday celebration at right about the right time!

Rebekah Joy worked long and hard, trying to get a birthday portrait...

Didn't she do an awesome job?

I was particularly pleased with my birthday cake inspiration, especially since I didn't have a lot of time for preparation.
It was easy

oh so super cute

and gobbled right up!

The best sign of a successful party? The guest of honor collapses into an exhausted and adorable bundle on the floor, crashing with her favorite gift just in reach for the moment she awakes, ready to play some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails