21 November 2008

Today was Sahel Academy's Annual Field Day, held at the Stade. Brendan was there, of course... but we also typically pull the rest of the kids out of school for the day so they (this year that meant Nadia, Anna and Victoria) can go and compete, too. This afternoon, via Yahoo Voice Chat, I was able to hear all about the competition, and it sounds like everyone had a lot of fun. Nadia informed me that Brendan's team won the overall competition and that it was super fun seeing her friends. Now, I'm just waiting for pictures...

When it was Tim's turn to describe the day - he told me it was cold, especially of the morning. I don't think their cold can compare to the Michigan winter we are experiencing here - although I'm still trying to convince the munchkins to put their shoes on BEFORE they run outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails