24 April 2008

Bathroom Nightmares

We find lots of creatures in our bathrooms, especially flipping the light on as you stumble in in the middle of the night: cockroaches, spiders, mosquitoes, huge black crickets and lizards (which, if you just catch it scurrying away, it can really give your heart a scare (think long squiggly tail... snake). I've even heard of scarier things - scorpions and cobras in toilets. But nothing prepared me for what I saw in my bathroom the other night:

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

These two critters surely gave my sleepy brain a quick start!

These two crazy crocs are among Jonathan and Elsie Mae's favorite "shower toys," especially when it is icky, sticky hot!

Of course, when I told the gang about it the next morning, they all thought it was hilarious....

Thank you, Nana and Pop-pop, for all this fun, since Jonathan chose these as his birthday gift with the birthday money you sent!

SMILE! ...NO, NEVERMIND... GO AHEAD AND LAUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails