14 October 2007

Baby pics from a LOOOOOOONG time ago :-)

For some reason,

when Richelle was just a young'un,

she resisted giving her Pop-pop a kiss.

She would cry and cry

(and everyone else would laugh, so the story goes...)

Until she finally relented ...

All that fuss for nothing!

==================================

We had fun showing the kids the above photos,

as well as some other ones

of Richelle as a baby,

and their general opinion was

that Elsie Mae looks an awful lot like her mama.

Take a moment

and let us know what you think

by leaving a comment -

since we can't set up a poll for this one!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think she looks like you! Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - not sure what happened to the post of Brendan playing his flute, but I heard it via my Google Reader and he's doing a great job! I'm sure he greatly encouraged his Grandma Betty and Pop Pop - and me, too! Thank you, Brendan!

    ReplyDelete

Stop in for a chat! I love to hear what you have to say ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails